4 Must Have Landscaping Attachments For Mini Wheel Loaders & Excavators
November 27, 2018
Landscapers require the best tools to achieve the most efficient result possible. Whether paired with a compact wheel loader, skid steer, excavator or tractor, attachments need to be just as versatile as the machine. The following landscaping attachments are must haves when working in the landscaping industry.
4 in 1 Bucket
An efficient multi-purpose bucket. It can be used as a normal bucket as well as a dozer blade, leveller or a grab. The front part of the bucket opens with 2 hydraulic cylinders, located on the back side of the bucket, which enables dozing, front and back blading, levelling and picking of stones, tree stumps etc. Additionally, operators can empty the bucket at a higher level by opening the bottom instead of tipping the bucket edge down. Available with straight edge or with teeth.
A powerful hydraulic auger with different drill diameters suits various tasks, be it post hole boring, tree transplanting etc. Standard drive units have a hydraulic motor and direct drive to the auger. Similarly, heavy duty drive units are equipped with planetary drive to increase torque, needed especially in hard ground conditions or when using large diameter augers.
Replaceable tungsten teeth and centre pilot are a standard feature in the auger drills. This enables drilling in hard ground, as well as in sandstone. Combination of an articulated Giant and auger offer excellent visibility and minimum ground damage.
- Wide range of auger drive units with different torques enables efficient use of 75 mm to 900 mm auger drills
- The right drive unit for your work depends on the maximum drill diameter needed. Choose the drive unit from the table below.
- The replaceable tungsten teeth and centre pilot on all auger drills ensure long lifespan also on professional day to day use
A trencher paired with a Tobroco Giant loader will easily dig narrow trenches without damaging the ground on the digging area. The trencher does a clean trench which can easily be filled with a bucket or a dozer blade. Planetary drive with hydraulic motor guarantee powerful and trouble free operation.
Digging depths are 60–120 cm respectively, depending on model. Digging width is 100–200 mm, depending on the width of the trenching chain. Trencher chains have tungsten reinforcements to ensure long lasting performance in all soil conditions.
- Trencher is ideal for smaller cable or pipe laying
- Digging speed with a trencher is 2-3 times quicker compared to a backhoe
- Combined articulated Giant and trencher leaves no ground damage. This makes it a perfect solution for gardens and other lawn areas.
- Very fast and clean way to dig trenches for cables, drains, piping etc.
- Digs only 100-200 mm wide trench and moves all ground to the right side of the trench
- Minimal damage to the ground on trenching area
Light Material Bucket
XL light material bucket is a large capacity bucket, best suited to larger wheel loaders and excavators. The light material bucket easily loads and transports light materials such as wood chips, mulch, etc.
There are no reinforcement plates inside the bucket which would interfere when loading and emptying, and the sides open forward in a slight angle, which guarantees easy and complete emptying of all kinds of materials and in difficult conditions also.
- Large volume
- No reinforcement plates inside the bucket
- Robust design