Berry Small Farm Day 2018 – Finished
07/09/2018 - 08/09/2018
It’s on again! Bigger and better than ever. The 2018 Berry Small Farm Field Days will be held on Friday 7th and Saturday 8th September at Berry Show ground.
- The gardening section will arranged so guests can view a variety of stalls including plants, tools, wheelbarrows and more. Guest speakers will be on hand throughout the day to speak on a variety of garden related topics.
- Large marquee houses the livestock exhibits – a very popular attraction for visitors to the event.
- Enhanced program of demonstrations and talks are to be staged providing the opportunity to learn new skills as well as gain experience.
- Dedicated Food Court for all catering outlets on the main arena provides ample choice for eats as well as drinks.
The event is family friendly with plenty to do and see including the animal nursery including farm animals and chooks.
A wide range of exhibitors come from all over Australia displaying the latest farming equipment, machinery and supplies as well as everything you could want for your farm – plants, trees, mowers, garden equipment, water tanks, solar solutions.
Venue: Berry Showground
The Berry Showground is one of the most attractive Showgrounds in NSW with shade trees surrounding the central lush green oval. It is located only a couple of minutes easy walk from the historical village of Berry, which features delightful old buildings, cafes and numerous craft as well as gift stores.
Displays included at Berry Small Farm Field Days:
- Small farm machinery and equipment displays
- Farm animals
- Demonstrations, talks as well as information
- Garden and farm equipment, shrubs, flowers as well as landscape supplies
- Professional advice on pastures, weeds etc
- Fencing, cattle yards, water tanks, mowers, tools, bikes, quads etc
- Variety of local produce and services
- Fashion wear
Berry Small Farm Field Days Entry Information
The 2018 Berry Small Farm Field Days will occur at Berry Show ground.
- Friday 7th September, 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
- Saturday 8th September 8.30 am – 3.00 pm.
Entry to the show is via wristband which can be purchased at the gates on Alexandra Street and Albany Street.
Entry cost is $10 per person with children under 15 admitted free. Parking within the Showground is also available with entry from Alexandra St. – $2 per vehicle