Tuchel-Sweep IDEAL 650 Sweeper Attachment for Forklifts, Tractors, Skid Steers and Wheel Loaders
The Tuchel-Sweep IDEAL road sweeper attachment is designed for industry and construction. It is ideal for open areas, car parks and building sites. Due to its dust-proof enclosure the Tuchel-Sweep Ideal road sweeper attachment is the perfect machine to clean
buildings. Easily attach a forklift or wheel loader with its easy attachment system.
This very robust broom attachment includes a debris collector with hydraulic tip and provides excellent durability. The floating brush is the heart of the IDEAL 650 sweeper attachment. The special V-shaped brush sweeps both tacky and fine dirt ensuring an excellent sweeping result. The internal hydraulic motor is protected against damage and three support-wheels follow the ground contours.
- Working width: 130 / 150 / 180 / 210 cm
- Brush Ø 650 mm, 100 % PP, mixed brush
- Internal, strong hydraulic motor incl. double pressure limit valve
- Pendulating broom incl. ground pressure adjustment
- Large hopper, incl. hydraulic emptying
- Dust protection revetment
- 3rd support-wheel
- For coarse and fine dirt
- Brand-named wheels Ø 250 x 60 mm
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms provide ergonomical benefits for machine operators as they don’t have to look behind or over their shoulders continuously. Operators have better attachment visibility or the sweeper attachment as well as the cleaning area.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can easily and quickly set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time! This makes the rotary brooms and sweepers twice as efficient as bucket brooms. They pick up twice as much debris for better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel-Sweep rotary brooms can be fitted to mini loaders, excavators and tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
- Fully floating hitch system (3D) for fork tines
- Combined fully floating hitch system (3D) for fork tines and wheeled loaders
|Working Width mm||1,300||1,500||1,800||2,100|
|Brush ø mm||650||650||650||650|
|Total Width mm||1,460||1,760||2,060||2,360|
|Required oil flow (at 160 bar) l/min||25||25||25||30|
|Weight * kg||455||479||516||556|
|Weight incl. reinforcement kit* kg||210||240||290||335|
|Fill capacity l||300||375||450||525|
* incl. Quick-hitch Bobcat
Measurements and weights in these specifictions are approximate and non-binding
Each machine can be configured individually according to your requirements.
- Water-spray system with 100 / 200 l tank and intermitting-pump for dust suppression
- Fully adjustable hydraulic side brush
- Heavy-duty wheels ø 250 x 80 mm for hard work
- Oil flow controller (> 90 litres)
- Road traffic equipment (prescribed to drive on public roads)
- Separate hydraulic aggregate incl. oil tank
- Extra colour shade