Probst Grab FTZ-MAXI-25
The Probst Grab FTZ-Maxi-25 is a mechanical grab suitable for handling concrete components, prefabricated concrete wall elements, steps, pavers and stone blocks. The Probst FTZ-Maxi-25 Grab is a powerful and secure option for handling heavy elements in landscaping and construction. Probst grabs are ideal for use with any machine with sufficient lift capacity such as cranes, mini loaders, wheel loaders, skid steers and tractors.
The Probst grab is mechanical and doesn’t require coupling with hydraulic lines. It is easy to attach to hoists.
- Large gripping width adjustment with loss proof spring loaded locking bolt. Bolt cannot get lost.
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook.
- Automatic release for the fully automatic switch over from “grip” to “release”
- Cost effective, highly wear resistant rubber grippers that can be easily replaced as plug-in components
- Can be mounted on the loader with hydraulic rotator (links and rotator optional)
- Optional HVA height adjustment support available
Durable galvanised surface protection!
|Gripping range:||200 – 1,200 mm|
|Inside height:||255 mm|
|Gripper length:||420 mm|
|Working load limit:||2,500 kg|
|Dead weight:||132 kg|