Probst Universal Grab FTZ Attachments
The Probst Universal Grab FTZ-UNI and FTZ-MAXI range is a mechanical grab suitable for handling concrete components, prefabricated concrete wall elements, steps, pavers and stone blocks. The Probst grabs are ideal for use with any machine with sufficient lift capacity such as cranes, excavators, mini loaders, wheel loaders, skid steers and tractors. Block grabs are ideal for hire companies to hire out.
With a working load limit of up to 5,000 kg and a gripping range of 0 – 1,250 mm across the range, it can also lift and move natural stone products such as sandstone or limestone blocks with ease.
Without the need to attach cables to embedded lifting anchors or wrap slings under product for lifting time and labour are saved on the job. Once the product is set in place the clamp is quickly and easily lifted off without aid. An automatic Lock and Release Mechanism is standard on all Probst Block Grabs. Urethane grippers are also available for use on rough texture surfaces.
The Probst FTZ Grab is a powerful and secure option for handling heavy elements in landscaping and construction. The Probst Grabs are ideal for use with any machine with sufficient lift capacity such as excavators, cranes, mini loaders, wheel loaders, skid steers and tractors. Block grabs are ideal for hire companies to keep in stock and hire out.
The Probst grab is mechanical and doesn’t require coupling with hydraulic lines. It is easy to attach to hoists.
- Large gripping width adjustment with loss proof spring loaded locking bolt. Bolt cannot get lost.
- Suspension bolt for lifting devices
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook
- Automatic release for the fully automatic switch over from “grip” to “release”
- Cost effective, highly wear resistant rubber grippers that can be easily replaced as plug-in components
- Handles for guiding the grab
- Can be mounted on the loader with hydraulic rotator (links and rotator optional)
- Optional HVA height adjustment support available
- Ideal attachments for skid steers, loaders, cranes, excavators, tractors and mini loaders
Durable galvanised surface protection!
Click here to see the full range of Probst grabs and lifting equipment.
Probst Grabs are made in Germany by Probst GmbH
|Gripping range:||0 – 750 mm||200 – 1,200 mm||400 – 1,200 mm|
|Inside height:||255 mm||255 mm||240 mm|
|Gripper length:||420 mm||420 mm||720 mm|
|Working load limit:||1,500 kg||2,500 kg||5,500 kg|
|Dead weight:||85 kg||132 kg||260 kg|
Gripping range indicates the minimum and maximum pack measurements of building materials, which can be picked-up with this grab.
Adjustable Height Stop HVA-FTZ/TSZ for all versions FTZ-UNI/MAXI/MULTI and TSZ-UNI/MAXI. Adjustable range approx. 50 – 140 mm ( 2 – 5½)