Probst Grab TSZ-UNI
The Probst Grab TSZ-Uni is a mechanical grab that is suitable for handling steps, kerb stones, L-stones, etc. in conjunction with a lifting device. The Probst grabs are ideal for use with any machine with sufficient lift capacity such as cranes, mini loaders, wheel loaders, skid steers and tractors.
The Probst grab is mechanical and doesn’t require coupling with hydraulic lines. It is easy to attach to hoists. Conical kerb stones are also gripped securely, as the gripper has an inside height of 185 mm thus being able to grip underneath the conical form.
- Large gripping width adjustment with loss proof spring loaded locking bolt. Bolt cannot get lost.
- Considerable inside height
- Gripping Range 50 – 600 mm
- Carrying Capacity 600 kg
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook.
- Automatic release for the fully automatic switch over from “grip” to “release”
- Cost effective, highly wear resistant rubber grippers that can be easily replaced as plug-in components
- Can be mounted on the loader with hydraulic rotator (links and rotator optional)
- Optional HVA height adjustment support available
Durable galvanised surface protection!
|Gripping range:||50— 600 mm|
|Inside height:||185 mm|
|Gripper length:||350 mm|
|Working load limit:||600 kg|
|Dead weight:||31 kg|