Probst Round Grab RG for Pipe Laying
Probst Round Grab RG for pipe laying is designed for lifting, moving and laying pipes on civil construction or plumbing sites. The ultra slim design of the grab means it can be used to lay pipes in very narrow trenches.
Using the pipe laying grab will save time during pipe lifting and installation, making the process less labour intensive and improving safety, with no chains or slings required. The Probst grabs are ideal for use with any machine with sufficient lift capacity such as excavators, cranes, mini loaders, wheel loaders, skid steers and tractors. Probst grabs are ideal for hire companies to keep in stock and hire out.
Available in two different configurations:
200 – 800 mm Outside Diameter of Pipe and 1,500 kg Carrying Capacity.
80 – 400 mm Outside Diameter of Pipe and 430 kg Carrying Capacity.
Click here to see the full range of Probst grabs and lifting equipment.
- Large gripping width adjustment with loss proof spring loaded locking bolt. Bolt cannot get lost.
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook
- Automatic release for the fully automatic switch over from “grip” to “release”
- Automatic release mechanism which means no additional operating personnel are
- Exchangeable gripping contact pads to prevent coated or stoneware pipes from damage.
- Cost effective, highly wear resistant rubber grippers that can be easily replaced as plug-in components
- Height adjustment bars
|Outside diameter of pipe:||200 – 800 mm||80 – 400 mm|
|Gripper length:||420 mm||500 mm|
|Working load limit:||1,500 kg||430 kg|
|Dead weight:||92 kg||45 kg|