Probst Round Pipe Grab RG-100/150-SAFELOCK
The Probst Round Pipe Grab with SAFELOCK is designed for lifting, moving and laying pipes on civil construction or plumbing sites. This mechanical pipe grab has a safety latch to ensure the clamping force is in place at all times, even if operated incorrectly.
The Probst RG-100/150-SAFELOCK mechanical round pipe grab is designed to lift, move and place large pipes enabling contractors to lay concrete pipes with external diameters from 920 mm to 1,530 mm. It
The clamping force of the claws is fully maintained in all cases, even if the carrier is operated incorrectly.
- Patented safety locking system: When lifting the product, the grab generates tension on the pipe, which is maintained even when the product is set down. This internal interlocking can only be released if the operator deliberately initiates it.
- Easy, continuous adjustment of the external diameter by means of a scale from 920 mm to 1,530 mm using threaded spindles. Crank included in the delivery
- One-person operation
- With adjustable height supports, which can be adjusted with a scale using the external pipe diameter. This guarantees an optimum grab position
- Slimline design allows joint-sleeve pipes lying close together to be picked up onto the truck loading area and used in very narrow trenches
- Built-in handles to guide the claw
- Replaceable steel grab clamps with a reliable grip
- Optionally available: rubber gripper jaws for gripping plastic-coated pipes
- Quality grab made in Germany
- Ideal attachment for use with excavators, cranes, mini loaders, tractors and skid steers
- Ideal for laying large heavy concrete pipes on civil construction sites
Click here to see the full range of Probst grabs and lifting equipment.
Probst Grabs are made in Germany by Probst GmbH and distributed in Australia by Delta Equipment Australia
|Outside diameter of pipe:||970 – 1,530 mm|
|Gripper length:||460 mm|
|Working load limit:||6,000 kg|
|Dead weight:||550 kg|