Probst TWISTGRIP TG Kerb and Strip Stone Handle Grab
The TWISTGRIP TG grab provides a powerful grip with a simple turn of the handle to move kerb and border stones. Ideal for moving concrete sleepers when building a retaining wall.
- Basic model TG-5/12: provides kerb and border stones with a “handle” for easy handling.
- Can be set to any grip width from 5 to 12 cm in seconds, without using a tool.
- It takes only 2.5 turns to achieve a full working load limit of 80 kg.
- Compact dimensions, low machine weight.
- Non-damaging grip thanks to highly wear resistant, replaceable rubber elements.
Handle Extension module TG-HGV:
- Handle extension for retro-fitting.
- Depending on the situation, achieves even better ergonomic position.
- Light as a feather, thanks to aluminium and wood.
|Gripping range:||50 – 120 mm|
|Working load limit:||80 kg|
|Dead weight:||3kg||0.5 kg|
|Surface protection:||Galvanised||Aluminium and wood|
Gripping range indicates the minimum and maximum pack measurements of building materials, which can be picked-up with this grab.