Tuchel-Sweep PROFI 660 Sweeper Attachment for Tractors, Forklifts, Skid Steers & Wheel Loaders
The Tuchel-Sweep PROFI 660 Sweeper attachment is the new generation of the well known Tuchel sweeper machine series PROFI. It is perfect for cleaning roads, town centres, car parks, plazas, construction sites, large industrial areas, walkways or wherever you need it to!
It has a brush diameter of 660 mm and the standard brush, with a 100% PP WaveLine mixture in honey comb shape, comes with a CrownLock system as well as with a parking stand to protect the bristles. The unique 100 % PP-Beeline-Kombi-brush ring system guarantees an excellent sweeping result and high durability.
An internal motor is part of the standard equipment. As an option, you can equip this sweeper with an enlarged dirt collector and choose between sweeping with hopper or simple sweeping (without dismounting the hopper).
The PROFI 660 Sweeper attachment is also equipped with the special Tuchel adjusting-lever system including an optimized sweeping-angle, which guarantees that the brush rings keep a uniform distance to the dirt collector in the event of wear and tear. In addition, the built-in after-running controller for the main brush protects the high-quality hydraulic components.
The 3D levelling, being particularly developed for the PROFI 660 Sweeper attachment, includes now a larger pendulum adapter, in order to balance floor unevenness in an optimal way.
Because of its close mounting to the carrier-vehicle the PROFI 660 Sweeper attachment should be your first choice for your construction machine, forklift, tractor or wheel loader.
- Working width: 200 / 230 / 260 / 280 cm
- Brush: Ø 660 mm, 100 % PP-Beeline Kombi-brush ring system.
The dense brush ensures high durability.
- Stable basic frame incl. mounting device
- Hydraulic drive by an internal high-capacity hydraulic motor (standard)
- Broom with overrun control
- Simple brush adjustment by an adjusting-lever which automatically positions the brush in the best possible sweeping-angle
- Mechanical angling
- Brand-named support-wheels: Ø 250 x 60 mm
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel sweeper and broom attachments provide ergonomical benefits for machine operators as they don’t have to look behind or over their shoulders continuously. Operators have better attachment visibility or the sweeper attachment as well as the cleaning area.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can easily and quickly set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time! This makes the rotary brooms and sweepers twice as efficient as bucket brooms. They pick up twice as much debris for better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel-Sweep rotary brooms can be fitted to mini loaders, excavators and tractors
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
|Working Width (straight/angled) mm||2000/1880||2300/2160||2600/2440||2800/2660|
|Brush ø mm||660||660||660||660|
|Total width mm||223||253||283||299|
|Required oil flow (at 160 bar) l/min||40||40||50||50|
|Weight simple sweeping kg||445||469||492||504|
|Weight incl. hopper* kg||575||610||644||661|
|Fill capacity l||315||361||407||431|
* incl. yard loader hitch-system or three-point linkage
Measurements and weights in these specifications are approximate and non-binding
- Quick-hitch for wheel-/telescopic loaders; 3D hitch system with roller floating tunnel, height indication and pendulum adapter
- Fork-tines attachment with quick-locking system; 3D hitch system with roller floating tunnel, height indication and pendulum adapter
- Attachment plate for Unimog DIN 76060, size 3 and 5, incl. lifting-cylinder, levelling and pendulum compensation
- A-frame or three-point linkage CAT I/II; 3D hitch system with roller floating tunnel, height indication and pendulum adapter
Each machine can be configured individually according to your requirements.
- Large hopper incl. PU-lip, high-fill flap (+ 30 % fill capacity), hydraulic tip and 3rd support-wheel for an equal bottom guidance
- Oil flow controller (> 90 litres / > 130 litres)
- Hydraulic angling (1 additional double-acting hydraulic drive circuit required)
- Splash guard for model without hopper, extra long, incl. protection flap
- Water-spray system against dispersion of dust, incl. 200 l water tank and dry running protective pump
- Hydraulic and adjustable side brush for corner sweeping (water-spray system on option)
- Leaves deflector
- Scraping device
- Reinforced wheels ø 250 x 80 mm or CSE tyres Ø 306 x 116 mm, for hard work
- Road traffic equipment (prescribed to drive on public roads)
- Extra colour shade