Tuchel-Sweep PROFI GIGANT Sweeper Attachment for Big Wheel Loaders & Tractors
The Tuchel-Sweep PROFI-GIGANT Sweeper attachment has been designed for the cleaning of extra large surfaces, such as airports, harbours, industrial plants, recycling companies, building-sites and industrial surfaces. With its massive design it doesn’t shy away from anything.
The hitch-pendulum joint protects the PROFI-GIGANT Sweeper attachment against overcharge when used with heavy carrier-vehicles and ensures an optimum bottom guidance. With its various working widths, from 260 cm up to 350 cm, and a brush diameter of 800 mm it cleans everything! The brush is driven by two strong, internal hydraulic motors with an oil flow controller. The machine has a special adjusting-lever system to adjust the brush, which ensures the brush wears down regularly.
The PROFI-GIGANT Sweeper attachment can be used with a hydraulic collector or for simple sweeping, without detaching the collector (hydraulic lifting, with shut-off cock).
- Working width: 260 / 290 / 320 / 350 cm
- Brush Ø 800 mm, 100 % PP-Beeline in honey-comb shape. The dense brush ensures high durability, very well suitable for coarse dirt.
- 3D-level compensation (pivoting part incl. pendulum joint and roller guide)
- Easy brush adjustment by an adjusting-lever
- Two internal hydraulic motors (incl. oil flow controller > 90 liters, 1″ hydraulic connectors)
- Broom with overrun control
- Splash guard
- Brand-named support-wheels Ø 410 x 145 mm
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel sweeper and broom attachments provide ergonomical benefits for machine operators as they don’t have to look behind or over their shoulders continuously. Operators have better attachment visibility or the sweeper attachment as well as the cleaning area.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can easily and quickly set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time! This makes the rotary brooms and sweepers twice as efficient as bucket brooms. They pick up twice as much debris for better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel-Sweep rotary brooms can be fitted to mini loaders, excavators and tractors
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
|Working Width (straight/angled) mm||2600/2360||2900/2630||3200/2900||3500/3170|
|Brush ø mm||800||800||800||800|
|Total width mm||295||325||355||385|
|Required oil flow (at 160 bar) l/min||100||100||100||100|
|Weight simple sweeping kg||1357||1399||1443||1486|
|Weight incl. hopper* kg||1864||1932||2002||2071|
|Fill capacity l||760||850||935||1025|
* incl. quick hitch for wheel loaders
Measurements and weights in these specifications are approximate and non-binding
- Quick-hitch for wheel-/ telescopic loaders with 3D levelling and height indication
- Three-point linkage CAT I/II incl. 3D levelling and height indicator
Each machine can be configured individually according to your requirements.
- Large hopper incl. PU-lip, high-fill flap, hydraulic tip (via 2 cylinders, incl. shut-off cock for simple sweeping) and integrated 3rd and 4th support-wheel
- Hydraulic angling via 2 cylinders (1 additional double-acting hydraulic drive circuit required)
- Water-spray system incl. 2 x 200 l tanks and intermitting pump for dust suppression
- Fully adjustable hydraulic side brush for corner sweeping, incl. speed regulation and shut-off cock
- Road traffic equipment (prescribed to drive on public roads)
- Extra colour shade