Slanetrac RB80 Broom Sweeper for Tractors, Excavators, Skid Steers and Mini Loaders
The Slanetrac RB80 Excavator Broom Sweeper suits mini loaders, diggers, excavators as well as tractors from 1.5 tonne to 8 tonne. The RB80 sweeper comes supplied with adjustable mounting brackets to suit your particular machine. It also comes with hydraulic pipes to connect to your machines rock breaker lines for fast effortless installation. Ideal for cleaning cobble stone, tarmac, concrete and masonry the Slanetrac RB Series Brush Cleaner Attachment offers fast, efficient cleaning of large areas whilst having the ability to clean around irregular objects with ease.
The Slanetrac RB80 has an efficient water free cleaning process. It eradicates grout damage between joints that occurs during the power washing process.
- RB80 Single Soft Wire Brush: single soft steel wire brush with a working area of 450mm diameter. Soft wire brush is ideal for cleaning cobble lock, paving, concrete as well as roads.
- RB80 Triple Soft Wire Brush: made up of 3 smaller soft wire brushes with 800mm working area. Like the single brush its ideal for cleaning cobble lock, paving, concrete as well as roads.
- RB80 Hard Wire Brush: made up of 24 individual heavier braided wire ropes mounted to a plate with a 450mm working area. This is for your more heavy duty cleaning where there is a lot of debris to be removed. We for example have used this to clean excess concrete from screed. Customers we have supplied have used this set up for concrete removal and cleaning gully’s.
Suitable for mini loaders, diggers, excavators as well as tractors from 1.5 tonne to 8 tonne.
- 450mm or 800mm options
- Cleans Concrete, Tarmac & Masonry
- Cleans Block Paving
• RB80 Single Soft Wire Brush with a working area of 450mm diameter.
• RB80 Triple Soft Wire Brush made up of 3 smaller soft wire brushes but has a working area of 800mm diameter.
• RB80 Hard Wire Brush made up of 24no individual heavier braided wire ropes mounted to a plate with a working area of 450mm.
Manufacture of Slanetrac Attachments takes place by Slanetrac Manufacturing in Ireland. To book an obligation free, onsite demo fill out our Book a Demo form. Also, see our full range of Loaders here. Manufacture of all Tobroco Giant Loaders and attachments takes place in the Netherlands. For more information call 1800 519 640 or contact us.