Tuchel-Sweep SIMPLEX Sweeper Attachment for Small Tractors, Yard Loaders, Mini Loaders and Front Mowers
The Tuchel-Sweep SIMPLEX Sweeper attachment has been designed for use on small tractors, front-mowers, yard loaders and mini loaders. This sweeping machine is ideal for cleaning roads, town centres, parks, plazas, industrial areas and walkways. You can use the SIMPLEX Sweeper attachment during warm or cold seasons including snow.
The basic configuration of this sweeping machine includes optionally PTO-drive via PTO-shaft or hydraulic drive. The gearbox of the PTO-drive is adjustable, and the PTO-shaft is included. The low weight of the SIMPLEX Sweeper attachment makes it the appropriate machine for front lifting systems with low lifting capacity.
This sweeping machine has a 100% PP full bristle brush (Ø 400 mm) for excellent durability. for summer and winter service. Broom adjustment is done via spindle. The brand-named support wheels are 180 x 50 mm, including parking stands. Whether simple sweeping or sweeping with hopper, the hopper does not have to be dismounted.
- Working width: 120 / 135 / 150 cm
- Brush: Ø 400 mm, 100% PP
- Brush adjustment by support-wheels
- Mechanical angling
- On option, incl. PTO-drive by PTO-shaft (included in delivery) or hydraulic drive
- Support-wheels: Ø 150 x 50 mm
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms provide ergonomical benefits for machine operators as they don’t have to look behind or over their shoulders continuously. Operators have better attachment visibility or the sweeper attachment as well as the cleaning area.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can easily and quickly set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time! This makes the rotary brooms and sweepers twice as efficient as bucket brooms. They pick up twice as much debris for better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel-Sweep rotary brooms can be fitted to mini loaders, excavators and tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
|Working Width mm (straight/angled)
|Brush ø mm||400||400||400|
|Total Width mm (straight/angled)
|Weight simple sweeping* kg||118||123||129|
|Weight incl. hopper* kg
|Fill capacity hopper l||75||85||95|
|PTO angle degrees||+/- 12||+/- 12||+/- 12|
incl. A-frame CAT communal
Measurements and weights in these specifications are approximate and non-binding
- Three-point linkage
- Hitch system for front mowers (direct mounting)
- Quick hitch for Tuchel-Trac TRIO
- Quick hitch for yard loaders, small wheel loaders, mini loaders or local council vehicles incl. 3D floating systems.
Each machine can be configured individually according to your requirements.
- Dirt collector, hydraulic tip, incl. PU-lip and 3rd support wheel
- Water-spray system with 12 V intermittent pump, switch board, 100 l water tank and rear 3-point linkage (Cat I/II) for the tank (H2O only for rear mounting.)
- Hydraulic angling (1 additional double-acting hydraulic drive circuit required)
- Hydraulic side brush, fully adjustable, for corner sweeping
- Splash guard for model without hopper, extra long, incl. protection flap
- Snow brush
- Extra colour shade