Tuchel-Sweep ECO Rotary Broom Attachment for Tractors, Mini Loaders and Forklifts
The Tuchel-Sweep ECO sweeper attachment has been designed for use in the agriculture sector. This economical, high quality, sweeper attachment can be attached to a tractor, yard loader, compact loader and small forklifts. The universally applicable and hard-wearing PP-brush sweeps both fine and coarse dirt without any difficulty.
Thanks to multiple working widths this sweeper attachment and a variety of hitch systems guarantee an optimal fit to most machines. This sweeper attachment comes standard with brand named wheels with height adjustment, mechanical angling including shear-off bolts and a resistant PP-brush.
The Tuchel-Sweep ECO sweeper attachment can be set to the perfect height every time, easily and quickly! This means the rotary brooms and sweepers are twice as efficient as bucket brooms, picking up twice as much debris to give you a better performance and provide overall efficiency!
- Working width: 150 / 180 / 230 / 260 cm
- Brush: Ø 520 mm, full brush 100 % PP
- Mechanical angling
- Splash guard
- Hydraulic drive by a high-capacity hydraulic motor
- Height adjustable brand-named support-wheels: Ø 200 x 50 mm
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms provide ergonomical benefits for machine operators as they don’t have to look behind or over their shoulders continuously. Operators have better attachment visibility or the sweeper attachment as well as the cleaning area.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can easily and quickly set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time! This makes the rotary brooms and sweepers twice as efficient as bucket brooms. They pick up twice as much debris for better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel-Sweep rotary brooms can be fitted to mini loaders, excavators and tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
|Working Width (straight/angled) mm
|Brush ø mm||520||520||520||520|
|Total width mm||185||215||260||290|
|Required oil flow (at 160 bar) l/min||25-30||25-30||30-40||30-40|
|Weight simple sweeping kg
|Weight incl. hopper* kg||264||283||316||336|
|Fill capacity l||135||161||200||226|
* incl. three-point linkage
Measurements and weights in these specifications are approximate and non-binding
- Three-point linkage incl. parking stand
- Yard loader / Front loader hitch with parallelogram and pendulum compensation incl. height indicator
- Fork-tines attachment incl. parallelogram and height indicator
- A-frame incl. pendulum adapter
Each machine can be configured individually according to your requirements.
- Hopper PU-lip on hopper for protection against rabble; to avoid side-slip of stones
- Hydraulic tip
- 3rd support wheel for a regular bottom guidance
- Hydraulic angling (1 additional double-acting hydraulic drive circuit required)
- Reinforced wheels ø 200 x 50 mm for hard work
- PTO-drive via PTO-shaft
- Hydraulic side brush, adjustable (for corner sweeping)
- Extra colour shade