Tuchel-Sweep Weed Brush WB750 Attachment for Wheel Loaders, Tractors & Skid Steers
The new hydraulically driven Tuchel-Sweep Weed Brush WB750 attachment for wheel loaders, tractors, skid steers and
excavators removes weed chemically free.
The disc brush has a 750 mm diameter with flat wire bunches, even stubborn dirt is no obstacle. To ensure removal on edges, the weed brush is equipped with a mechanical lateral displacement.
By manually adjusting the tilt angle, you can achieve the highest possible scratch effect. The Tuchel-Sweep Weed Brush WB750 attachment includes an adjustable rubber protection cloth which prevents stones and debris flying around uncontrollably.
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms provide ergonomical benefits for machine operators as they don’t have to look behind or over their shoulders continuously. Operators have better attachment visibility or the sweeper attachment as well as the cleaning area.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can easily and quickly set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time! This makes the rotary brooms and sweepers twice as efficient as bucket brooms. They pick up twice as much debris for better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel-Sweep rotary brooms can be fitted to mini loaders, excavators and tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
|Disc Brush ø mm||700|
|Brush type||Flat wire bunches|
|Direction of rotation||right/left|
|Motor||Danfoss OMS Hydr.-Motor|
|Required oil flow||20 l / min at 180 bar|
|Lateral displacement (not for excavators)||Mechanical by 450 mm|
|Rubber protection cloth||Included|
Measurements and weights in these specifications are approximate and non-binding
- Quick-hitch MS01 / MS03 for mini excavators with max. operating weight up to 6 t
- Three-point linkage CAT I / II
- A-frame CAT Communal / 0 / I
- Yard loader attachment
- Wheel loader attachment (up to 0,8 m³ bucket capacity)
- Attachment for communal vehicles
- Attachment system for forklifts
Each machine can be configured individually according to your requirements.
- Rope wire bunches, plastic covered, screwable
- Hydr. inclination adjustment of the brush (1 additional double-acting control circuit necessary)
- Hydr. lateral displacement by 450 mm (1 additional double-acting control circuit necessary)
- Guide wheel / support wheel Ø 200 x 50 mm (for < 0,4 m³ bucket capacity)
- Extra strong castor for guide wheel Ø 250 x 80 mm (for > 0,4 m³ bucket capacity)
- Throttle valve for speed regulation
- Electro-magnetic switching 12 V, for vehicles with only one double-acting hydraulic control circuit
- Electro-magnetic switching 12 V, for vehicles with two double-acting hydraulic control circuits
- Extra colour shade
- Hydro Drive for vehicles without sufficient oil capacity (oil tank with approx 55 liters volume)