Slanetrac SA800 Hedge Cutter for Skid Steers and Mini Loaders
The solenoid valve enables switching between operating the hedge trimmer and using the hydraulic ram to vary the hedge cutter’s angle.
The SA800’s spring break away protects the cutting head. It is extremely easy to operate because cutting happens in front of the operator and the steering is very responsive to the cut.
A machine can cut neatly and evenly while reaching great heights. By removing one pin, it is simple to swivel the head to the opposite side to clear brush from corners and beneath fences. With any other hedge cutters, this task is very challenging.
Slanetrac attachments are manufactured by Slanetrac Manufacturing in Ireland.
- Two models available – SA800 & SA1000
- Vertical to Horizontal Hydraulic Cutter Bar Adjustment
- Connects to the tractor hydraulics – suitable hydraulic flow required to operate effectively
- Oil flow 35 L – 75 L
- Easily swivel blade with one pin removed
- Cutter Bar Length 1.8 m – other cutter bar length options available 1.5 m, 1.8 m, 2.5 m & 3 m
- Cut up to 40 mm thickness
- Low maintenance
- Individual cutting blades can be replaced