Slanetrac SA1000 Tractor Swivel Trim Cutter Bar
Quickly transform a front loader into a hedge trimmer using the Slanetrac SA-1000 Swivel Trim attachment. Quickly and easily trim neat hedges using the SA-1000 Swivel Trim hedge trimmer finger bar on a tractor front loader.
A tractor with an appropriate hydraulic flow is required for the system to work effectively; one with 80 hp or more is ideal. The system connects to the tractor hydraulics. Two hydraulic lines are connected to the hedge cutter from the rear of the tractor. The hydraulic ram can be linked to the front loader’s exhilary to allow the hedge cutter to shift from a horizontal to vertical.
The SA1000’s spring break away protects the cutting head. It is extremely easy to operate because cutting happens in front of the operator and the steering is very responsive to the cut.
A front loader can cut neatly and evenly while reaching great heights. By removing one pin, it is simple to swivel the head to the opposite side to clear brush from corners and beneath fences. With any other hedge cutters, this task is very challenging.
Slanetrac attachments are manufactured by Slanetrac Manufacturing in Ireland.
- Two models available – SA800 & SA1000
- Vertical to Horizontal Hydraulic Cutter Bar Adjustment
- Connects to the tractor hydraulics – suitable hydraulic flow required to operate effectively
- Oil flow 60 L
- Easily swivel blade with one pin removed
- Cutter Bar Length 1.8 m – other cutter bar length options available 1.5 m, 1.8 m, 2.5 m & 3 m
- Cut up to 40 mm thickness
- Low maintenance
- Individual cutting blades can be replaced